Monday, August 18, 2008

Just to say "Hi"

With the unexpected loss of so many people lately it really makes you stop and think....our days are truly numbered. We can be here one day and gone the next. This is just a little reminder to take the time to call, text, email...whatever you do, to say "hello," or "I love you." I got in that habit long ago and receiving a text from me that says "I love you" is very common. When people do it to me it brightens up my day and I really appreciate it. The smallest things make a big difference. I know how precious this thing we have called life is and how quickly it can be taken away so after you read this pick up the phone and send that message or make that call...it's that simple. (I know I sound like an infomercial...but for real! :)

2 comments:

Melody.Darlene said...

jesssssssssss!!! how many blogs do u have?!! we need to get together aye-sap!

Don said...

Hi Jess, I stopped by to let you know that your blogs are appreciated.